Michelle Mazzaro, a Nanuet mom, recently called up her husband Dan to tell him that their friend, Clarkstown Councilman George Hoehmann, had just helped save two people from a house fire. Dan asked Michelle where she’d heard about it. She said that she's reading it on Patch. Dan was shocked and he immediately called up George to ask him about it.
On the phone, George was even more shocked -- because he was currently in an ambulance with an oxygen mask in his hand. He couldn't believe how quickly the house fire story was covered by Patch. We do what we can!